Glad you are here

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ricky's Birthday!

Friday July 2nd was Ricky's big 25th birthday! He dislikes that I make a big deal out of but I say "Hooray to being able to rent a car, and get lower car insurance" haha. I think 25 a big deal. It's also his last birthday before our baby is born.

Wednesday, we went out with a group of friends for dinner. We all wore black to say goodbye to Ricky's youngers days! He thought we were going to kill him. It was a great evening full of laughs and lots of love! We are so blessed with the friends we have.

Friday Ricky still had to work so I went out and got him a Starbucks Frappuccino. Hand washed his car. Both cars actually with the help of my mom. (Thanks Mom!)Then made dinner and celebrated with family and friends.

Exciting news! We made an appt to have a 4D ultrasound down on Monday. So pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm glad your hubby had a good birthday and I can't wait for pics of your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete