Glad you are here

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 12, 2010

All is well!

On Friday I went to fetal diagnostics because I hadn't felt baby move in 3 days. Which I got scolded for!

When I got there, they hooked the monitors up to my belly and the first thing we heard were hiccups! It was so cute. The nurse said that hiccups are a great sign of health. She was moving around, but she had gotten into a position that my placenta was making it hard for me to feel anything. She decided that once all eyes were on here though, to move around like crazy! My belly looked like it had waves.

It was great to know that she was fine. They also did an ultra sound and they said that her size is perfect for her age and that my amniotic fluid was also perfect.

Great news! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment