Glad you are here

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let the playing begin!

Long before we got pregnant I was having major insomnia issues. Now couple the existing issue with all these pregnancy issues...makes for very little sleep!

Baby Carleton moves a little throughout the day, but lately she has chosen to become most active around 11:00pm...of course.

Last night we went out with a group of friends to celebrate Ricky's birthday (July 2nd!) and we got home a little bit later than we would usually like during the week. Anyway, I was still up around 1:00am and she was stirring a lot. The last few days I can see her movements glide across the belly rather than just the crazy fast punches and kicks. Last night she would stick some part of her body out and my belly would slowly rise and fall in one stop so I would press down on that spot, hold it there for a couple seconds and she would punch/kick back and move. We repeated this quite a few times. Even though it was the middle of night I enjoyed playing with her and was laying there laughing while Ricky got some nice peaceful sleep.

Come 5:00am, I was no longer amused.

3 comments:

  1. You lieeee...your blog it SO cute!! :) Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wanted to put things on both sides but have no clue how to even start that. I was only able to figure out what I did from your awesome blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's SO confusing to do. I had to sit there with 2 windows open reading from one window and changing things in the other window.

    This is the site I used to figure it out.
    http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/2008/09/three-column-minima-layout-version.html

    ReplyDelete