Glad you are here

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It is weird to think, even though she is still inside of me I am already a Mother! I feel so protective and I love her so much. Ricky took me lunch to yesterday and told me how much he appreciated me carrying our child. He is so sweet. He has been really supportive and proactive through all of this. God has really blessed me. It was a very special day for us. I woke up feeling her kicking and it was the first time I could place my hand on the spot and actually FEEL her kick on the outside. So I put Ricky's hand there and she went still then after a minute or two she kicked and he got to feel it. He was so excited! I have been able to feel movements the last few days and I felt bad that he did not get to share it. Now he can =D

No comments:

Post a Comment