Glad you are here

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Some babble

We have had a few days to let the news sink in. It's still hard to believe. Everytime we get to see or hear the baby, it is amazing but after I just keep wanting to make sure she is still in there! We are thinking about getting an at home doppler which would enable us to hear the heartbeat. They have some decently priced ones on amazon.com. I have an anterior placenta so I won't be able to feel the baby kick for a lot longer than most =(. The sonographer said not to expect anything until about 25 weeks.

It is amazing how many people have asked us if we have decided on a baby name within 24 hours of finding out! No, a decision has not been made and we are most likely not revealing the name until the baby is born.

I did something bad yesterday. I looked at baby bedding for the first time. Oh for goodness sakes there are some adorable things out there. I will make another post and show some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment